Click any picture for a larger picture in a new window
The church was built in 1856 to replace an earlier log one and it
burned to the ground in 1960. It was named for the Rev. Peter MacLean
who was the first Presbyterian minister in the area.
The cemetery holds many Maclean pioneers as well as many other Highland emmigrants.
The Clan Maclean Association participated in the planning and dedication of the memorial
that stands in it's place.